4/17/2008

Hi!

Long time no see, I know, but it really hasn't happened anything exciting for bells for awhile. 'til now...We've got a gig coming our way 28th of june and last night me and good friend Johan Hägglund spend some nice time in the studio. The result is recorded drums for a new song. Very thrilling! I didn't know what to expect about the recorded stuff when I opened my laptop this morning. But now when I listen to it I think it's great stuff! :) I hope to release it soon!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete