10/28/2008

The Sauna

Last night me and good friend Johan, spend an hour talking in their sauna. What a priceless thing to do. I love it. Just sit in the heat and chat for a while. Talk about recording interfaces or family or God or just anything.

This morning started a little to early. My little girl wanted the house to know that she won't fall asleep again. But tough as I am...I won the battle and she is now sleeping some more, just so she hopefully awakends in a better mood. Me though couldn't go back to bed cause there was only a few minutes 'til I had to rise for work. And that's where I'm heading now. So...Have a nice day today!

/J

1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful, just wanted to say that you're an amazing father! Milly was in her best mood when she woke up again at 07:50 AM. Nice to see that you're writing, must add you to my favourites again, cause you really are. My favourite that is :) Love you 'til death...

    The wife

    ReplyDelete